Status: CLOSED. The Oracle Card & Consultation Session is carried out on a 1-to-1 basis, face to face only. Each session is 45-mins and will be carried out in a public venue which will be updated to you before confirmation.
1. What is oracle card reading? To make it easier to understand, Oracle cards are gentler, more uplifting, and positive than Tarot. It can contain illustrations, words, messages, chakras or colours that are uniquely interpreted by individual readers.
2. What do people ask / What can I ask? Commonly asked questions include - Career, Love, Family and Self-Healing/Reminders (for those who are unsure where to start). No questions relating to health or lawsuits will be entertained. We reserve all rights to turn down any questions that we deemed unfit for answering.
3. How many questions can I ask? Up to 4 short-medium length questions, subjected to individuals. Please note that any extension of time is chargeable at S$20 for every 15 mins.
4. How much is the charges? It is S$108 for a 45-mins session. Subjected to individual session, a $20 surcharge may be incurred for every 15 mins extension/overrun.
5. When can I arrange an appointment? It is best to schedule an appointment at least 3 days before to avoid any disappointment. Our last time slot ends at "5-5.45pm". Kindly note that Sarah reserves all rights to refuse any appointment(s) that feel inappropriate or uncomfortable.
6. Where will the session be conducted? The session will be conducted in a cafe/public setting. In the meantime, we are only able to do it at Jurong Point (nearest MRT: Boon Lay) or Gek Poh Shopping Center (SG 641762). Virtual session(s) may also be carried out upon request.
7. Anything else I should take note of? Please be as comfortable and open as you can before and during the consultation to reap the most out of the session. Only 1-to-1 consultation during the entire session will be entertained. If you really have to bring your child or anyone along, please check with us beforehand.